Coding with Girjesh
This Blog All About Learn Coding, Building projects and Learn how to work in a team.
lets start with some basic programming languages like java, C++, Python and etc. First We start learn Java because java used by many big companies like Amazon, Google, Apple. So we start with basics.
When I started, I had basic knowledge of Java and frontend development, but I didn’t know how everything connects. So I decided to build a simple project it could be anything.
After That move into development part
Frontend (React) Backend (Node.js + Express) Database (MongoDB)
Talk about frontend tech stacks there are many stacks like React.js, Next.js, Angular. We start with React.js because as a beginner its easy way to learn frontend.
Move to Backend part We start with Node,js and Express.js.
In database we start with MongoDB. It's a NoSQL databases.
I believe learning should be simple, practical, and consistent. Whether you're a beginner or someone looking to sharpen your skills, this blog will help you move forward.
When I started, I had basic knowledge of Java and frontend development, but I didn’t know how everything connects. So I decided to build a simple project it could be anything.
After That move into development part
Talk about frontend tech stacks there are many stacks like React.js, Next.js, Angular. We start with React.js because as a beginner its easy way to learn frontend.
Move to Backend part We start with Node,js and Express.js.
In database we start with MongoDB. It's a NoSQL databases.
I believe learning should be simple, practical, and consistent. Whether you're a beginner or someone looking to sharpen your skills, this blog will help you move forward.
Comments
Post a Comment